Find Quick Disaster Recovery Response from
Columbus Storm Damage Contractors
Natural disasters can wreak havoc in our homes and lives too. Fortunately, you can depend on Allphase Restoration and Construction to get you back to normal quickly after such a disaster. If your home has suffered storm damage, an immediate assessment is vital. Heavy rain and high winds can knock down trees and utility poles, causing flooding, structural damage and even fires.
Allphase Restoration and Construction emergency response teams can accurately assess the damage and undertake the necessary repairs quickly and reliably. Depending on the severity of the loss, property security and safety should be of top concern.
Storms can really damage a building and indirect damage due to bent electricity poles and fallen trees are even more dangerous. When a natural calamity like this strikes, you should never attempt to make repairs yourself.
The sooner you call Allphase Restoration and Construction, the sooner we can assess the damages and help you recover from the shock of having your home battered by a storm.
Our professional emergency response team can accurately assess and repair all damage to your home, associated with a storm including the roof, structure, electrical, flooding and foundation issues.
Allphase Restoration and Construction will ensure that your home is restored fully without any compromise or further damage to the structure. Call us today at 614-261-0000.
Preventing Further Damage / Do’s and Don’ts (see also water damage) Should your home be damaged, resist the temptation to flee and deal with it later. Your mission — and you’d better accept it — Is to call Allphase Restoration and Construction to help mitigate any further damages and to call your insurers and get the claim ball rolling. The sooner you report damage, the sooner you can begin repairs and get back to normal.
Storm Damage Do’s
- Do call Allphase Restoration and Construction for immediate help, and to mitigate any further damages.
- Do drive only if necessary. Debris and floodwaters may be covering roads, making them impassable.
- Do enter your home with extreme caution. Beware of fallen objects or damaged roofs and walls.
- Do use flashlights for light. Do not use matches, torches, candles or other open flames.
- Do check gas, water and electrical lines for damage. Check appliances as well.
- Do flush plumbing fixtures with water, if your home was flooded, . Have health authorities inspect your sanitary disposal system .
- Do take pictures of all damage before starting cleanup or repairs for insurance purposes,.
- Do remove shutters or plywood, and open windows and doors, to ventilate or dry your home if necessary.
- Do wear protective clothing while cleaning up debris. Wear rubber gloves while scrubbing flood-damaged interiors and furniture.
- Do stay on firm ground. Moving water only 6 inches deep can sweep you off your feet. Standing water may also be electrically charged from downed power lines.
- Do beware of insects and other animals driven to higher ground by floodwaters.
Storm Damage Don’ts
- Don’t drink or prepare food with tap water until you are certain it is not contaminated.
- Don’t eat food that came into contact with floodwaters.
- Don’t ever connect portable generators to your house. Use them only to run necessary appliances. Keep them outside when in use; the exhaust can be deadly in enclosed areas.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
Complete Storm Restoration Services Including:
- 24 Hour Emergency Response Service, within 60 minutes guaranteed
- Emergency Board-Up service to secure the property against further damage
- Temporary Power Setup
- Water Extraction and Cleanup
- Complete Structural Drying and Cleaning
- Debris Removal
- Damage Assessments and Estimates
- Content Assessment / Restoration / Inventory
- Structural Cleaning and Deodorization
- Complete Odor Removal
- Repairing structural damage
- Estimating the cost to repair or renew items of personal property
- Packing, transportation, and storage of household items
- Securing appropriate cleaning or repair subcontractors
- Storing repaired items until needed
- Direct interaction with Insurance Company
Columbus, Hilliard, Dublin, Westerville, Gahanna, Worthington, New Albany, Grove City, Whitehall, Bexley, Reynoldsburg, Powell, Upper Arlington, Pickerington, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Pataskala, Lancaster, Marion, Marysville, Plain City, Delaware.