We are almost over the hump and spring is right over the hill! Spring brings many wonderful things like warmer weather, green grass, and blooming flowers. But did you know Spring in the Midwest is one of the most hazardous times for basement flooding? It is critical in the next coming months to be better equipped with the tools and knowledge to handle basement clean up.
- The most important information you need to know is what the different causes of basement flooding are and how to prevent them. Preventing basement floodings from happening altogether is the safest and most efficient route.
Common Reasons That Require Basement Cleaning Services
- - Heavy Rain
- Ruptured pipes
- Gutters or downspout working incorrectly
- Yard sloped downward toward the basement
- Basement improperly sealed
- Now is a great time to check your home and handle any potential issues before they happen! It is way more cost-effective to fix any one of these issues than it is to fix a whole basement that is flooded. Plus, it is way better for your peace of mind. A flooded basement can be very stressful and completely ruin your day.
- If your basement does get flooded, we recommend calling a basement cleaning service like Allphase Restoration. We have worked in the Ohio area for two generations and know how to take care of any flooded basement. A professional water restoration company like ours will work to remove the excess water from your home, repair/replace drywall, and prevent mold and bacteria from growing. It is important not to do this yourself as even the smallest amount of water left untreated can be harmful to your home.
- Allphase Restoration offers basement cleaning services such as flood cleanup, sewage, and sump pump. We are proudly serving Columbus, Hilliard, Dublin, Westerville, Gahanna, Worthington, New Albany, Grove City, Whitehall, Bexley, Reynoldsburg, Powell, Upper Arlington, Pickerington, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Pataskala, Lancaster, Marion, Marysville, Plain City, and Delaware, Ohio areas. Give us a call at 614-681-1943 for more information.