When water damage occurs in your house, it’s important to remove the moisture, and clean and restore your property as soon as possible. The faster professionals can get to work in your house or building, the better chance they have of limiting the damage and restoring your property back to the way it was. Call AllPhase Restoration for services in Bexley, OH. We work with all insurance companies!
We are only as good as our clients think we are! Read our testimonials to see what our customers think of our work!
We proudly provide the following restoration services to the Bexley area:
- Virus disinfection
- Mold removal & remediation
- Burst pipe repair
- Flooded basement cleanup
- Water & flood damage restoration
- Wet drywall repair
- Carpet drying & cleaning
- Sewage cleanup services
Smoke Removal Services Experts Provide
When you have smoke or fire damage at your property, it’s important to hire professionals to clean up and repair your house or building. Some services experts can provide include:
- 24-hour emergency response service
- Emergency board-up service to secure the property against further damage
- Debris removal
- Damage assessments and estimates
- Content assessment / restoration / inventory
- Structural cleaning and deodorization
- Complete odor removal
- Complete soot and smoke damage cleaning
- Repairing structural damage
- Estimating the cost to repair or renew items of personal property
- Packing, transportation, and storage of household items
- Securing appropriate cleaning or repair subcontractors
- Storing repaired items until needed
- Direct interaction with the insurance company
How Experts Clean Up Flood Damage
If you have standing water in your basement from a flood, you need professional help. While it might seem like you can remove the water yourself, floodwater can leave behind massive damage that requires expert services. Certified technicians can use special equipment to dry out your basement, repair or replace drywall, clean and restore your carpeting. They will also prevent mold and bacteria from growing.
We are a one-stop shop that can restore your property after you’ve suffered water, flood, fire, or storm damage. To learn more about our services, contact us.
Steps To Take To Prevent Further Water Damage
When water damage occurs at your property, every second counts to limit the wreckage. Some steps you can take to limit the damage include:
- Call a professional service company to mitigate any further water or mold damages.
- Get rid of excess water by mopping and blotting with clean towels.
- Turn on your AC unit to help dry your property in the summer months.
- In the winter, open windows to help dry out your home.
- Use dehumidifiers and fans to circulate the air and assist in drying the area.
- Remove rugs from wet carpeting.
- Open drawers so they can dry completely.
- Put small holes in sagging water-damaged ceilings to relieve trapped water.
- Remove water from wood furniture.
- Remove lamps and tabletop items.
- Move any photos, paintings, or other items to a safe, dry location.
- Remove wet upholstery and cushions.
- Put a plate, plastic, foil, or other material between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Remove as many items as possible out of the wet area to help it dry faster.
- Try to dry all items as soon as possible.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription