Water damage in Ohio is not uncommon, and it isn’t always due to bad weather. Leaks, appliance malfunctions, and more can be to blame. Regardless of the cause of the water damage, fast water extraction and restoration services are vital to prevent extensive property damage.
At AllPhase Restoration, we have 30+ years of experience providing flood remediation and water damage repair services in Cleveland, OH, and beyond. Our well-equipped and IICRC certified technicians handle commercial and residential restoration jobs of all sizes. Count on us to make the water removal and restoration process as hassle-free as possible.
Need water restoration services due to a backed-up drain? We also provide sewage damage repair services.
Common Causes of Water Damage
Heavy rains are one cause of water damage in Cleveland, but it's far from the only one. Other common causes of water damage include:
- Sump Pump Failures: Sump pumps are devices installed in the lowest part of a property to evacuate floodwater. If the pump stops working, floodwater will accumulate in the basement and spread to other parts of the building.
- Burst Water Pipes: Freezing temperatures, clogs, age, and other factors can burst a pipe. Switching off the water mains as soon as a burst occurs will stop the water leakage into your building.
- Leaky Appliances: A leaking faucet, dishwasher, washing machine, or water heater tank can cause indoor flooding.
Ignoring any of the above issues can lead to significant property damage that threatens the safety of your building and everyone within it. Get help quickly by reaching out to our experts at AllPhase Restoration for emergency water extraction and repair in Cleveland.
Emergency Water Removal Services
Standing water inside your building may damage appliances, furniture, flooring, support structures, and more. It also creates a breeding ground for harmful pests, bacteria, and mold. Fast water removal followed by professional water damage restoration is the best way to minimize property damage.
That's why we offer 24-hour water restoration to property owners all over Cleveland. Our emergency water damage repair services cover not just water extraction but also:
- Mold removal and remediation
- Wet drywall repair
- Wet carpet drying and cleaning
Do you need biohazard cleaning to clean up indoor flooding from backed-up sewage? We provide that too!
Why Work With Us?
Our priority is helping our customers get back to normal as quickly as possible after a disaster—and we go above and beyond to make that happen. We provide emergency water damage repair and can help with the insurance claims process.
We use industry-leading techniques to deliver the best results at competitive prices. Here’s just a small sampling of the many reasons we’re the water and flood damage restoration company to call:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Licensed and bonded technicians
- Hundreds of five-star customer reviews
- Guaranteed 60-minute response time to emergency calls
WHAT TO DO WHEN WATER DAMAGE STRIKES
When water damage occurs at your home, it’s crucial to prevent further damage from occurring. Take a look at some tasks you should do to prevent more wreckage and some things you should avoid.