Did your sump pump fail during the last major storm, leaving several inches of water in your basement? You need professional help, and fast! Call AllPhase Restoration to schedule cleanup and restoration services in Dublin, OH. Our certified technicians can assess the damage, dry and clean the area, and restore it back to the way it was. We offer 24/7 emergency services!
Don’t take our word for it that we provide exceptional services to our customers. Read what our clients have to say in our testimonials.
We proudly provide the following restoration services to the Dublin area:
- Flooded basement cleanup
- Wet drywall repair
- Sewage cleanup services
- Virus disinfection
- Carpet drying & cleaning
- Water & flood damage restoration
- Mold removal & remediation
- Burst pipe repair
How Smoke Damage Can Impact Your House
A fire can leave massive smoke damage to your house or building. While there are obvious issues you need to resolve - like cleaning up the soot and ashes -- there are also other potential problems, such as:
- Smoke can sneak into small cracks throughout your house.
- The smoky odor can linger in your house for months.
- Fine particles can settle on your belongings.
If you have smoke damage in your property, call AllPhase Restoration to let our professionals clean and restore your property.
Special Equipment Professionals Use To Assess Water Damage
When water damage occurs at your house or building, you might see the obvious wet spots, but there could also be hidden areas of moisture that only professionals can spot with their specialized equipment. Some tools experts might use include sensors and meters to detect if there is moisture in the walls, ceiling, floors, or other areas. They also have infrared cameras to spot hidden wet spots.
Do you want to learn more about our 24/7 emergency services? Contact Us to find out.
Why You Need an Expert To Clean Flood Damage
Flood damage can cause severe damage to your house and should be handled by professionals, not yourself, friends, neighbors or family members. Some benefits of hiring an expert include:
- They take less time to complete the job and can save you money.
- They have specialized tools to check for moisture you can’t see.
- They can create an assessment and restoration plan to clean up the mess.
- They can save belongings you might not be able to on your own.
- They have the proper gear to protect against contaminated water.
- They can prevent mold growth and bacteria.
- They use specialized drying equipment.
- They can help with insurance claims.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription