Did the last major storm leave several inches of standing water in your basement? Did a pipe burst and leave hundreds of gallons of water in your house? You need professional help, as soon as possible. Call AllPhase Restoration for services in Hilliard, OH. Our certified experts can arrive at your property quickly to clean and repair your property. We work with all insurance companies!
We love hearing what our clients think of our work. Read our testimonials to see how we’re doing!
We proudly provide the following restoration services to the Hilliard area:
- Virus disinfection
- Carpet drying & cleaning
- Water & flood damage restoration
- Mold removal & remediation
- Burst pipe repair
- Flooded basement cleanup
- Wet drywall repair
- Sewage cleanup services
Ways To Prevent Smoke Damage To Your Property
A fire at your house or building not only puts your loved ones at risk, but it can also cause severe damage to your property. Some ways to prevent this wreckage from occurring can include:
- Test your smoke alarms: This can be your best defense against fires. It alerts your family to the danger and helps you minimize the damage by getting out and calling for help quickly.
- Have a working fire extinguisher on hand: These tools can help prevent and minimize fire damage by allowing you to put out small fires as soon as possible. Make sure you get the right type of extinguisher for your property, and that you know how to work it.
- Be careful in the kitchen: Cooking equipment can be one of the top causes of fires at your home. It’s important to use appliances with caution to reduce your risk of fire.
Steps To Take After Flood Damage Occurs
When flooding occurs at your home, it’s important to take the right actions to keep your family safe and limit the damage to your house.
- Make sure your electrical and gas services are turned off before entering your property.
- Purify your water before using it for drinking, bathing, cooking, and other needs. You should do this until your local utility company tells you the water is safe to consume.
- Remove all furniture, bedding, and carpeting to have it dried and cleaned.
- Thoroughly dry all walls to prevent mold and mildew.
Are you curious about how we work with insurance companies (so you don’t have to)? Contact Us to learn more.
Benefits of Hiring Professionals To Clean Water Damage
If you have water damage at your home or building, resist the urge to try to clean the damage yourself. Instead, enjoy the benefits of hiring professionals to do the work, including:
- Experts offer quick restoration services to get your house back to normal as soon as possible.
- Technicians can safely remove mold.
- Hiring professionals can reduce your losses and costs.
- They can help you with your insurance claims to relieve the stress of dealing with insurance companies.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription