A leaking water heater, burst pipe, or flood can quickly cause major damage to your house or building. When you have standing water on your property, you need professional help. While there are some initial steps you might be able to complete on your own, you need experts to ensure the area is safe and clean. Then they can use their expertise to restore the area to how it was before the damage occurred. Call us for restoration services in New Albany, OH. Our certified technicians can get the job done!
Why are we the one-stop-shop you need to clean and repair your water damage? Read our testimonials to find out!
We proudly provide the following restoration and construction services to the New Albany area:
- Mold removal & remediation
- Burst pipe repair
- Wet drywall repair
- Carpet drying & cleaning
- Sewage cleanup services
- Virus disinfection
- Flooded basement cleanup
- Water & flood damage restoration
Benefits of Having Professionals Clean Smoke Damage
When a fire occurs at your property, it’s crucial to have experts inspect and clean the area. Some benefits of having professionals clean the property include:
- They can prevent long-term damage to your house or building.
- They will bring certified experts who can get the job done right.
- They can clean and restore the area quickly and efficiently.
- They will fully assess the damage throughout your entire property.
- They will get rid of the lingering smokey smell.
Steps To Follow When Flood Damage Occurs
Did the last storm leave your basement underwater? It’s important to take the right steps to prevent further damage and properly clean the area:
- Contact your insurance company and professionals to assess the damage. When you call AllPhase Restoration, we’ll help you with your claim.
- Protect yourself and your household from contaminants in the water and potential dangers, like electricity.
- Start cleaning up what you can before the experts arrive.
- Dry everything that got wet.
- Work with the professionals to determine how to prevent mold damage.
- Determine what repairs need to be made to fix the current damage and prevent future floods.
Not sure why you need professionals to clean your water damage? Contact Us to learn why.
What To Do While Waiting for Help To Clean Water Damage
When water is gushing into your basement - whether it’s from a malfunctioning water heater or a burst pipe - it’s easy to panic. However, there are important steps you can take while waiting for the professionals to arrive:
- Remove excess water.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture.
- Remove wet upholstery and cushions and set them in a safe place to dry.
- Place water-resistant material between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- In the summer, turn on the air conditioning to help with drying.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Move valuables to safe locations.
- Pick up any random, loose items from the floor.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription