Whether you’re dealing with odors from pets, mold, or otherwise, get a permanent solution by getting in touch with our experts at AllPhase Restoration for odor removal services in Columbus, OH. We’re the top odor removal company in the Franklin County area.
We deliver quick solutions with lasting results. No job is too complex for our IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration) licensed technicians. Even better, our pricing is transparent and competitive, and we always put customer satisfaction and safety first.
Schedule with us for on-time virus disinfection and sanitization services!
How We Eliminate Odors from Your Building
Without the proper tools and knowledge, odor removal can be a difficult process. Let us help! At AllPhase Restoration, we begin every odor removal project with a thorough assessment to determine the best approach.
After cleaning the area, we’ll eliminate lingering smells. We may use a couple of different deodorization tools to restore your indoor air quality, such as:
- Air Scrubbers: These rely on HEPA filters to eliminate up to 99.97% of airborne allergens, dirt, and other contaminants, making your indoor air safe to breathe.
- Thermal Foggers: Foggers neutralize odors with a potent deodorizer that reaches every surface in the space. We may also use an ozone generator to clean your air.
We'll do whatever it takes to ensure that there's no trace of whatever offensive smell you're looking to eliminate. Contact us today for a consultation.
What Causes Indoor Odors?
A long list of situations can lead to indoor odors, but some are more common than others. Here are a few of the most common causes we see here in Columbus:
- Fire and Smoke: Soot and smoke can linger long after the fire is put out. They seep into fabrics and other porous materials. Some of the lingering particulates are also toxic, which is why contacting a fire restoration and odor removal company like us is vital.
- Water and Mold: Undiscovered leaks or delayed cleanup after water exposure can lead to mold growth, which has a musty odor. Undried rugs, furniture, insulation, or drywall can also develop odors.
- Sewage backups: A backed-up toilet or sewer line often results in overwhelming odors that require immediate cleaning to prevent lasting damage.
We can handle far more than just odor removal—we’re a full-service restoration company and can also repair burst sewer lines. Contact us today!
Why Work With Us?
At AllPhase Restoration, we go the extra mile to make the deodorization process as hassle-free as possible. We’ll even work with your insurance company to fast-track the claims process.
If you have an emergency, we’re also available 24/7 to provide fast services, regardless of your location in Columbus. As a bonded and insured odor removal company, you can rest easy when you work with us.