Water and smoke damage can impact the health of your household and your building’s occupants. To avoid this, it’s important to have professionals clean the damage and restore your property. Call the certified experts at AllPhase Restoration for services in Columbus, OH. We work with all insurance companies and can help with the claims process!
When your house suffers flood or storm damage, call us to clean and restore your property. Why? Read our testimonials to learn more!
We proudly provide restoration services to the following Columbus areas:
- Upper Arlington
- New Albany
We also serve these areas below! If you don't see your city please give us a call:
- Avon Lake
- Canal Winchester
- Cleveland Heights
- Cuyahoga Heights
- East Lake
- Grove City
- Lewis Center
- Mayfield Heights
- Olmsted Falls
- Plain City
Why You Need a Professional To Clean Smoke and Fire Damage
When a fire occurs at your house, your first concern should always be your safety. Once you and your loved ones are safe, you can begin to assess the damage and hire experts to help.
Fires can leave behind a significant mess that should only be handled by professionals. The corrosive nature of soot caused by fire requires extreme care and expertise to ensure that all surfaces and contents are protected from further damage during the cleaning process. It is also important to protect your household from ash particulates.
Professionals also know the order to best clean your property to limit the damage. It is best to get electronics, metals, and delicate fabrics processed as quickly as possible to limit permanent damage.
Experts will also eliminate smoke odor through special cleaning and deodorization techniques.
If you experience fire or smoke damage at your property, call AllPhase Restoration to have our experts clean and restore your house or building.
Damage Flooded Basements Can Cause
When your basement floods, it can leave extensive damage to clean and replace.
- Your drywall or panelling may have absorbed water and need to be cleaned, dried, and possibly replaced.
- There could be contaminants in that standing water that will require the area to be cleaned and disinfected.
- Mold and mildew can grow on damp items and cause additional damage.
- Wet flooring will need to be dried, cleaned, and possibly replaced.
Have questions about our services? Contact Us to learn more!
Ways To Prevent Water Damage To Your House
While water damage can require extensive and expensive repairs, fortunately, there are ways you can prevent water damage from occurring at your property. This can include:
- Clean your gutters regularly to remove blockages.
- Direct downspouts 5 to 10 feet away from the house.
- Make sure your sump pump is working correctly.
- Repair any and all water leaks.
- Fix any damage to your roof, including replacing missing shingles.