Did a storm cause wind and water damage to your house? Or did a fire leave soot and smoke on the surfaces of your home? Don’t try to clean up the mess yourself. Let experts clean up the damage and restore your home back to the way it was. Call AllPhase Restoration for services in Upper Arlington, OH. Our technicians are certified and offer 24/7 emergency services.
We value our clients’ feedback! Read our testimonials to see what our customers think of our work.
We proudly provide the following restoration services to the Upper Arlington area:
- Virus disinfection
- Burst pipe repair
- Flooded basement cleanup
- Mold removal & remediation
- Water & flood damage restoration
- Wet drywall repair
- Carpet drying & cleaning
- Sewage cleanup services
How Professionals Clean Smoke Damage
When a fire leaves smoke damage to your home or building, it’s important to have experts clean the wreckage. Technicians may follow these steps after the fire is extinguished and it’s safe to enter the property:
- Inspect the house and perform tests to assess the extent of the damage. This can include issues caused by the fire, smoke, soot, and water.
- Next, they might board the windows and doors of the house and cover the roof with plastic. This can protect the house from further damage.
- Then, they will start removing soiled items from your house, like furniture, appliances, and your belongings.
- They will also need to remove any excess water left from the firefighters and dry out the moisture.
- Next, they will use specialized equipment to remove soot and smoke damage from the walls and furniture. They will also try to clean other household items and electronics.
- Finally, they will repair any damaged drywall, carpet, and other interior and exterior features.
Steps To Take When Flood Damage Occurs
To protect your family, it’s important to take the right actions when flood damage occurs at your house. This can include:
- Turning off the electricity to prevent electrocution while cleaning your property.
- Sanitizing your water by filtering it and then boiling it to remove any possible contaminants.
- Washing, disinfecting, and sanitizing any packaged or canned food.
- Removing all carpeting, furniture, and other belongings from the house.
- Opening the walls to prevent mold and odors from forming.
Contact Us to learn how our certified technicians can restore your house to get it back to the way it was.
Benefits of Hiring Professionals To Treat Water Damage
It’s important to hire professionals to treat your water damage instead of trying to clean it yourself. Experts provide the following benefits:
- They can quickly restore your house and remove water damage.
- They can safely remove any mold, and help prevent it from forming.
- They can help clean your belongings, preventing you from needing to replace them.
- They can help you file insurance claims.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription