Whether it is a home or work environment, it is crucial to keep the building as clean as possible, mostly incoming and outgoing traffic. The last thing you want to think about is getting someone sick when they come into your home or work environment. Now is the time to start investing in a disinfectant cleaning company, particularly when you have not had it cleaned in a while. While it is not too difficult to find one, it is hard to find the right company qualified and is willing to work with you.
The professionals at AllPhase Restoration have compiled a list of questions that you should be asking to fully understand whether you need a disinfecting cleaning company in Columbus, OH.
The Main Questions That You Should Be Asking Any Disinfecting Cleaning Company
- What type of training and certifications do you have for virus decontamination?
- What kind of insurance do you have to complete these services?
- Can you add my company as a certificate holder?
- What chemicals are you using to disinfect?
- What is your process for disinfecting? What is the cost?
Consider Asking These Questions As Well:
- How many years have you been in business?
- Have you serviced businesses similar to mine?
- Do you have a green program?
- Are the applications one-time or multiple times?
- How long before I need to reapply for the application?
- What safety precautions do you and your staff practice?
- What can I do to prepare better for you, for me, and my staff?
If your home or work environment needs a disinfectant cleaning company to prevent the spread of germs in Columbus, OH, call AllPhase Restoration at 614-261-0000. We are here to help businesses and homeowners by cleaning and sanitizing so you can have peace of mind for you, your loved ones, and your employees and their families.