When your house floods or suffers major storm damage, getting the water out of your house is only the first step. You then have to properly clean the area, remove damaged items, and try to restore it back to the way it was. This is not a DIY project - you need experienced professionals. Call AllPhase Restoration for appointments in Worthington, OH. Our technicians are certified and experienced!
We value our clients’ feedback! Read our testimonials to learn why they call us when they need restoration services.
We proudly provide the following restoration services to the Worthington area:
- Mold removal & remediation
- Flooded basement cleanup
- Water & flood damage restoration
- Wet drywall repair
- Carpet drying & cleaning
- Sewage cleanup services
- Burst pipe repair
- Virus disinfection
Steps To Take When Fire Damage Occurs At Your House
When your house suffers fire damage, it’s important to take the appropriate steps to ensure your area is safe, properly cleaned, and restored. Some tasks to perform include:
- Contact your insurance company to file a claim (We can help with the insurance claims process if need be)
- Call AllPhase Restoration for immediate help, and to mitigate any further damages.
- Dry wet carpets, upholstered furniture, draperies, and clothing as soon as possible to prevent mold and mildew. Hang clothing outside on a clothesline, prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying, and use fans and dehumidifiers to dry carpets and draperies.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting to prevent rust stains.
- Open windows for ventilation.
- Change the furnace filter (if operating) at least once a day until the filter shows no soot. This will help keep particles from being distributed into the air.
- Cover clean items with plastic while further repairs are being carried out on the property.
- Empty your freezer and refrigerator if the power is off.
- Pour antifreeze in toilet bowls, sinks, and tubs to prevent freezing in the winter.
- Wash plants with water on both sides of the leaves.
How Experts Clean Up Flood Damage
Cleaning up after a flood involves more than just getting the water out and putting a few fans around your basement. You need expert cleaning services. When you hire a professional, the technician will use special equipment to dry out your basement, repair or replace drywall, and clean and restore your carpeting. The expert will also work to preserve the structure of your home and prevent mold, mildew, or bacteria from growing.
Curious about our one-stop shop? Read more About Us!
Why You Need Professionals To Clean Water Damage
When water damage occurs at your house, it’s important to hire a professional to assess the damage and clean it. This damage can occur in places you can’t see and only our experts know to look for - such as behind walls and cabinets, under carpets, and other unseen areas. Our certified technicians know that if moisture is left in these places, it can lead to the growth of mold and mildew.
Experts also know that timing is everything to limit water damage. The remediation process should begin within 24 to 48 hours so they can begin the drying process as soon as possible.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription